Time4VPS has created this privacy statement to demonstrate commitment to privacy. The following discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices.
1. General information
When a customer sign-up for our service, we will ask them to provide contact information such as full name, address (city, state/region, zip code), phone number, e-mail address, legal business data. If there is necessity to verify the customer’s identity, we may ask for passport or other identity approval document.
2. Automatically logged information
When a visitor visits our website, we will capture the visitor’s IP Address, time and duration of visit, and time and the particular pages on our website that have been reviewed.
3. Use of personally identifiable information
Our site uses a secure order form for customers to request services. We will use personally identifiable information only as follows:
- Contact information from the order forms is used to get in touch with the customer when necessary;
- Billing information that is collected and used to bill the user for services;
- Unique identifiers are collected from website visitors to verify the user’s identity;
- All collected information used for billing and service provisioning purposes, no other reason;
- Third parties who perform services on our behalf (such as payment processing), subject to the third party agreeing with us that it will
- keep your personally identifiable information confidential.
This website has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. We use strong SSL encryption (256-bit) to ensure customer’s privacy and data transmission safety. If a customer has any questions about this privacy statement, he can contact us: [email protected].
Revision date: 2012-08-08